Two Voice Pro Synthesizer
People often ask me: "Tom, what was the favorite one of your synthesizers from before?" And my answer is always: "the Two Voice"!
So, I am bringing back the Two Voice, very similar to the original, but with the addition of a few interesting upgrades.
Keyboard Electronics and Mini-Sequencer. (Click for big picture.)
- Mini-Sequencer is enhanced - you still generate a sequence with the knobs ( up to 16 positions ) but you can store sequences from the knobs into flash memory
- Two sequences can be played simultaneously (or play one sequence while also playing on the keyboard, like the old one)
- After sequences are stored in flash memory, you can edit them to add 2-way, 3-way or 4-way ratcheting and you can program the gate length from zero (like a rest) up to almost the complete step length
- Sequences can be chained into songs, and each step in a song can be programmed for sequence number, transpose amount and number of repeats
- Sequencer syncs to Midi Clock
- Keyboard outputs velocity and pressure
- Each module (both SEMs, Mini-Sequencer, Keyboard Control) has mini-jack patch points (56 patchpoints)
- Pitch and Modulation wheels
- Pan pots
- Headphone output
- Separate Vibrato LFO
The U.S. price of the new Two Voice Pro is $3495
SEM-PRO combines MIDI to CV with patchpanel. (Click for big picture.)
SEM with analog patchpanel.
(Click for big picture.)
SEM with MIDI to CV Converter.
(Click for big picture.)
There are three versions of the Synthesizer Expander Modules:
1) SEM-PRO. SEM with MIDI to CV Converter and integrated Patchpanel. This version combines the features of the MIDI to CV version (see below) with a 21-jack patchpanel and is personally autographed by me.
- Select MIDI channel, controller number and bend range
- Select note assignment modes: latest, high note and low note priorities
- Select note re-trigger, filter track, LFO reset
- A second independent control bus allows velocity, controller data, or channel pressure to modulate either or both VCOs, the filter and the VCA
- Transpose function allows different keyboard controllers to utilize the complete MIDI note range
- Analog portamento
- Input preamp gain control - allows an external audio input to be processed thru the SEM
- High precision A-440 Hz tune signal
- Control voltages and gate are bought out to rear panel connectors so MIDI to CV function can be used with other CV/Gate gear.
The U.S. price is $1199.
2) SEM with Patchpanel. All internal SEM connections are brought out to 3.5mm minijacks - all 33 of them. The basic connections are a one-volt-per-octave VCO control voltage and a standard 0 to +5 volt gate signal. On this version of the SEM, there is no MIDI input.
The U.S. price is $899.
3) SEM with MIDI to CV Converter. This version includes a high precision MIDI to CV Converter that has been specifically designed to allow MIDI to control the SEM, and has additional features that make use of the SEM's external inputs.
The U. S. price is $999.
While you're here, please sign up for my email list
by simply sending an email to:
tom (at) tomoberheim (dot) com
and I'll send along our occasional newsletter.
- Tom Oberheim